Mulcahy Construction is no longer accepting applications for the following role
- Qualified trade background
- 4+ years’ experience in managerial or supervisory roles, working on a mix of projects
- Up to date with current building regulations
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Pro-active approach
- The ability to multi-task and manage many priorities
- Degree in Construction Management or relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must have experience with a main contractor.
- Commercial Awareness
Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate trade sub-contractors on site
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with specification and programme
- Responsible for onsite Health and Safety
- Attending weekly site meetings
- Proven leadership skills with a large and diverse workforce
- Excellent analytic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills